Skip survey header

Talk to us about serious wrongdoing

Use this form if you would like to place a protected disclosure complaint. This can be made anonymously, if desired.

Disclosures of serious wrongdoing can be made by current or former employees, including people seconded to the Council, volunteers, homeworkers, contractors, Council Controlled Organisations, and elected members.

Please provide as much detail as you can, focusing on the alleged wrongdoing. E.g. considering the following questions:
  • What alleged wrongdoing are you reporting?
  • Where and when did it happen?
  • How was the wrongdoing committed?
2. Who is your complaint about?
3. Have you discussed this matter with anyone in WCC? *This question is required.
4. Have you spoken to your manager? *This question is required.
5. Are you happy for us to contact your manager? *This question is required.
6. Please attach any relevant documents.(Maximum 10 files, max. 50MB each)

Your details

If you prefer to remain anonymous, please note that during an investigation, if there is a lack of information provided and we are unable to make contact with you, the investigator may not be able to draw a conclusion and there is a possibility that the investigation may not be taken any further.

Providing your contact details will help us if additional information is required. You can also leave a phone number or an email address only.

Please refer also to the Protections section of the Protected Disclosure Act 2000 for further information on your protection such as confidentiality.

7. Your contact details
This question requires a valid email address.

Other information

If your email address has been entered you will receive an email within 3 working days acknowledging receipt of your complaint.

If you do not receive this email, or if you need to contact us in the meantime, please email  

For more information about serious wrongdoing and protection, visit the homepage of the ombudsman.